Ram Jack™ Features:
- 60,500 lb. bearing/compression loads for (2 7/8″) pier supports
- 22,500 lb. anchor/axial tension loads for anchor support
- Ram Jack™ uses corrosion-resistant polyethylene copolymer thermoplastic powder coated (POLYARMOR G17) steel piers instead of galvanized steel
- Ram Jack foundation repair solutions ICCES Report
- Ram Jack™ uses a patented helical (screw-together) pier connector joints instead of less-dependable knuckle joints
- In house engineers available for help with design
- Ram Jack Solutions™ software to help determine proper helical configuration
- Numerous bracket designs for different applications
- Engineering Manual
- Product catalogs
Do to the demands on your time, Straightline Pier would like to offer “Lunch and Learn” opportunities.
Allow us to visit you at your office during lunch and we will give a presentation that will count towards your continuing education credits. We will also provide lunch for your office.
– Engineering report
For additional engineering data on Ram Jack™ products please call 719.545.9942. We will either, fax, email, overnight or bring you a copy to your office within 24 of your request.
Excerpts from the Ram Jack™ Engineering Manual Table C
Click on any link below for full details: